Royal mini-suite entry door width

PTMary

We're doing a Hawaii cruise next year and I want to do a wall decoration so the kids can easily find our cabin. I am thinking of these two door covers. Both are thin vinyl and are not self stick like many are. I'll use self stick magnet strips on the backs so it will adhere to the door without damaging it, and making it easily removable.

To help choose the one with the best fit, does anyone know how wide the entry doors are? One of the covers is 30" wide and the other is 35.5". 

Thanks!!!

Door cover 1.JPG

Door cover 2.JPG

Door cover 3.JPG

16 minutes ago, PTMary said:

We're doing a Hawaii cruise next year and I want to do a wall decoration so the kids can easily find our cabin. I am thinking of these two door covers. Both are thin vinyl and are not self stick like many are. I'll use self stick magnet strips on the backs so it will adhere to the door without damaging it, and making it easily removable.

To help choose the one with the best fit, does anyone know how wide the entry doors are? One of the covers is 30" wide and the other is 35.5". 

Thanks!!!

Door cover 1.JPG

Door cover 2.JPG

Door cover 3.JPG

Pretty wide door covers.  I researched and found the Regal, which should be the same has cabin doors 22” wide and accessible cabins are 31” wide. So, way too big for a standard door.  I think the mini suites are the same standard door size.  
You could just do a cardboard type picture on the door instead

of trying to cover the whole door?  Or,

use magnetic hooks and hang leis on them from the dollar store. I’ve done a lot of decorations on our door and our family…so we can find each other! Lol

If you really want to make sure of the size, you could contact the special needs at sea dept. at PCL, they would know.

Recheck the number: 800-513-4515

22 inches wide. Mini Suites are standard staterooms. Decorations should be less than 22 inches. 

"Please ensure that your mobility device meets the following specifications:

• Maximum device width: 22” for standard staterooms, 31” for wheelchair-accessible staterooms"
Edited by skynight