Cancel MTD Reservations? Roaming Charges?

alaska2023

Two unrelated questions:

#1 - We have 6:45 MTD reservations every night of our Harmony cruise in 3 weeks. If we decide to skip the MDR and eat at the buffet (or wherever else) on a particular night, do we need to contact someone to cancel that evening's MDR dinner reservation? Or if we don't show up by about 7pm, do they just assume we aren't coming and skip our reservation for that meal in the dining room?

#2 - We've prepurchased the Voom surf package and we'll have 3 iphones and an ipad with us. Can someone tell me exactly what I need to turn off in the iphone/ipad settings, so I can make sure we do it correctly so that T-Mobile doesn't charge us for roaming but we can utilize the ship's wifi? Thanks!

Edited by alaska2023

• alaska2023 changed the title to Cancel MTD Reservations? Roaming Charges?

Your MTD reservations do not guarantee you the same table anyway. They just guarantee you a spot somewhere in the main dining room. We were on the Allure and stood in line, a loooooooong line with all the others who had reservations at the same time as us.  They just fill up the dining room on a first come, first served basis.  We ate many nights at different restaurants and didn't have to notify them. In fact they are selling so many dining packages that they realize there are going to be people out on some nights.  This was OUR experience on the Allure.

• Like 1