Laundry & Dry Cleaning Costs on Princess

Hi all,Just wondering whether someone currently on Coral Princess can let me know what the current laundry costs are on Coral at the moment? . I am particularly interested in pressing costs.Just wondering whether we just ‘bite the bullet’ and get my husbands suit and jackets pressed on board instead of trying to get them on the ship without creases. We are Elite and receive  free laundry but don’t think that covers pressing, and we don’t wish to go to the laundry room and use their irons.

Thanks in advance.Cheryle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,Just wondering whether someone currently on Coral Princess can let me know what the current laundry costs are on Coral at the moment? . I am particularly interested in pressing costs.Just wondering whether we just ‘bite the bullet’ and get my husbands suit and jackets pressed on board instead of trying to get them on the ship without creases. We are Elite and receive  free laundry but don’t think that covers pressing, and we don’t wish to go to the laundry room and use their irons.

Thanks in advance.Cheryle

Can’t see why it doesn’t cover ironing? I know we were in a suite but steward told us to just put the ironing in a separate bag to the laundry and tick the items on list. I presume it would work same as elite, which we just attained but not sailed as elite til October 

We haven't ever had a problem with my husband's suit creasing and that is even when we have had to fly half way around the world to join a cruise. I leave the suit in the bag it came in. Maybe a factor is that we don't cram the suitcase until it bulges at the seams. Another option for you would be to take the suit separately in a suit-bag.

12 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Elite laundry includes pressing of formal night wear. The laundered shirts/blouses/trousers etc all come back on hangers free of wrinkles too.

And the iron in the laundry is free for a quick touch-up

Thank you for your information. . It is a new jacket that he wants to bring and we just noticed it was very creased.  I know the iron is free, but we don’t like their irons. My clothes by the way, don’t need ironing! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We haven't ever had a problem with my husband's suit creasing and that is even when we have had to fly half way around the world to join a cruise. I leave the suit in the bag it came in. Maybe a factor is that we don't cram the suitcase until it bulges at the seams. Another option for you would be to take the suit separately in a suit-bag.

After all our cruises, he likes it pressed unfortunately, however long we have travelled. In this case, it will be in the suitcase for nearly a week. Being  new it actually does have a few creases that haven’t dropped out, but thank you for your advice.