Bon Voyage Gift?

Frenchberet

My niece will be celebrating her honeymoon on a Virgin Voyages cruise and I’d like to send her a bottle of champagne as a bon voyage gift.  

I can’t find any info on the Virgin website.  No luck with chat, e-mails or phone calls.  Is this an option with Virgin?  Is there a form or something I can fill out?  Appreciate any help.

7 hours ago, cantgetin said:

I've never been aware of a way to do this on VV, but have you tried contacting her travel agent?  It there is any way, they'd be the one who can make it happen for you!

Thank you for responding.  I don’t know if they have a travel agent or if they booked directly with Virgin.  Was really hoping to surprise them.  I’ve traveled with Viking and they have a form on their website.  I was hoping Virgin had something similar.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:57 PM, Frenchberet said:

Thank you for responding.  I don’t know if they have a travel agent or if they booked directly with Virgin.  Was really hoping to surprise them.  I’ve traveled with Viking and they have a form on their website.  I was hoping Virgin had something similar.

Call Virgin first thing in the morning so you don't get stuck on hold all day.

I can't imagine that they'd turn down the opportunity to sell something.

Many cruise lines offer this service.

Let us know what you find out!

I called them to give my friends some Sailor Loot on their cruise, I imagine you could do the same?  But I don't know of a way to do it on the app or online.  Plus, they don't have anything in place to say it's a gift, so you would have to tell them or they would think it's a mistake.

46 minutes ago, Frenchberet said:

Thank you.  Still trying to reach Virgin by phone.  No response to chat or emails.  Just surprised ‘gifting’ something isn’t an advertised option.  

If they're not doing it yet, one would hope that they do so as they grow. Thanks for the update.