Concierge lunch any different than embarkation lunch in MDR

CU64

The suite dining room Luminae is open for lunch on every sea day and embarkation day.   It offers a better menu than than the CC embarkation lunch

The retreat deck serves a lunch on port days.   The menu is limited but worth trying.  If you don’t like what is on the menu go to the buffet, Spa Cafe, Mast Grill, Sushi, room service.    There are many options on port days when Luminae isn’t open.  The buffet isn’t crowded on port days. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

12 hours ago, drakes2 said:

@Alakegirlon a separate occasion saw a man put scalloped potatoes from buffet onto his plate taste it changed his mind and scraped it back.  Gross if you ask me. 

I have seen that. People tasting out of the serving spoon,  pick up with their fingers, taste something and put it back and etc.  

If I go to the buffet I am very picky.  I will go to the Pasta station or areas where the food is served. I don’t take anything out of trays 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stevenr597 said:

We always went to the Buffet at embarkation day for lunch, but wondering if the Blu Dining Room would be open for Aqua Class. 

It is not. Blu doesn't offer lunch any day of the cruise.

Edited by sbcs5390

5 hours ago, stevenr597 said:

We always went to the Buffet at embarkation day for lunch, but wondering if the Blu Dining Room would be open for Aqua Class. 

I have never known Blu to be open for lunch.   They are only open for breakfast and dinner.    I have always seen the staff in the buffet for lunch.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅