P and O latest offers

Bin man

4 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

I would check the web site as they are less than your quote, there seems to be a big difference between select and saver too (approx £1000)

Yes you save £1000  by going saver but as its our first cruise I wanted to pick a cabin closer to the middle of the ship as we are unsure how my wife is going to deal with motion sickness. Plus with the 650obc it takes the saving down to £350. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amelia Noylam said:

Hi happy v

We have just booked Britannia for the 4th to the 18th of October 2024, and I have booked the coach for my nephew and his family, also CCP parking for the rest of us with no trouble and got email confirmation from both.

Booked now because I needed to book an assessable cabin for my sister and her husband.

I believe it means you can book the coach 48 hours after booking up to 5 weeks prior to your cruise. So anyone looking at a cruise in 3 weeks time would not be able to book the coach.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, emam said:

I believe it means you can book the coach 48 hours after booking up to 5 weeks prior to your cruise. So anyone looking at a cruise in 3 weeks time would not be able to book the coach.

13 minutes ago, emam said:

I believe it means you can book the coach 48 hours after booking up to 5 weeks prior to your cruise. So, anyone looking at a cruise in 3 weeks' time would not be able to book the coach.

That makes sense, first time I have had to book the coach for family. Thank you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tb1z said:

I am looking to book a last minute deal on the 14night baltic britania cruise on the 18th. Do you think they will lower the price anymore between now and then? Currently asking 4200 with 650obc for a balcony. Seems like a high price still with only 7 days to go and quite a few rooms still available. It will be our first cruise and Im not experienced on how late they leave it to drop the prices further. Thanks 

Sounds very expensive to me. Look in the saver and see if there's an option to choose area, ie midship. 

16 hours ago, tb1z said:

I am looking to book a last minute deal on the 14night baltic britania cruise on the 18th. Do you think they will lower the price anymore between now and then? Currently asking 4200 with 650obc for a balcony. Seems like a high price still with only 7 days to go and quite a few rooms still available. It will be our first cruise and Im not experienced on how late they leave it to drop the prices further. Thanks 

That is more or less the same price we paid for the same cruise in September next year, albeit with £100 more obc. Obviously the exact grade of cabin will have a bearing.

Personally I think  a nett price of c£1700 pp is pretty good value.

23 hours ago, Amelia Noylam said:

Hi happy v

We have just booked Britannia for the 4th to the 18th of October 2024, and I have booked the coach for my nephew and his family, also CCP parking for the rest of us with no trouble and got email confirmation from both.

Booked now because I needed to book an assessable cabin for my sister and her husband.

I would double check those dates.,🤔.

Sorry, .missed the 2024 bit.  Doh

!!

Edited by zap99
Dumb reply to post
  • Like 1