Adding a dining guest not working?

RELS

I booked my specialty restaurant reservations for our upcoming cruise, but when I tried to add a guest (correct reservation number and name), I got an error message: 

AlreadyBooked.dining.GuestEntry. NotConfirmed

I know for a fact that they didn’t already book, because our seven seas society member level allows earlier booking and theirs doesn’t.

Does anyone know why this might have happened and what I can do to fix it?

3 minutes ago, RELS said:

I know for a fact that they didn’t already book, because our seven seas society member level allows earlier booking and theirs doesn’t.

Your question contains the answer. You’ll have to wait until their booking window opens.

Dave

1 hour ago, RELS said:

I booked my specialty restaurant reservations for our upcoming cruise, but when I tried to add a guest (correct reservation number and name), I got an error message: 

If you'll send me an email with the details on your reservation and the reservation number of the friends you are trying to invite I'll be happy to look into it for you - mmoore@rssc.com.

• Thanks 1

Actually, the system is very glitchy.  I have been able to book a table for 4 for my husband and I as well as our son and daughter in law who have only sailed Regent a few times at the time as soon as I was able to book reservations.  Then another time, we were sailing with friends who are the same level as us, and I wasn't able to get the booking to work--got an error message.

When we wanted to add two more couples to our dinner reservation, it still required our travel agent to get the other couples' reservation numbers and have the other couples remove one of their reservations.  It took some doing but we got it to work.  The ship looks far from full, so they could have made it easier to make a table for six.

7 hours ago, RELS said:

Happened to me too when I tried to add people to my Prime 7 reservation on Navigator last month. I ended up calling, and Regent did it for me.