Past Cruise from 2004

Kudos2Fly

We just booked a family cruise on Equinox. My husband and I went on a family cruise way back in 2004. We weren't married and his father paid for it. So don't have the booking number. I want to add this to my list of cruises with Celebrity. Would Celebrity still have the info?

12 minutes ago, Kudos2Fly said:

We just booked a family cruise on Equinox. My husband and I went on a family cruise way back in 2004. We weren't married and his father paid for it. So don't have the booking number. I want to add this to my list of cruises with Celebrity. Would Celebrity still have the info?

I can tell you that a cruise I took as an 11-year old on the Zenith in 2001 shows up in my history so they definitely track that far back. They ought to be able to get to the bottom of it, especially if you provide your FIL's name. I would suggest calling the Captain's Club as a place to start the research. 

• Like 1

Go to Shipmate.com you can create an account. You can add the year, ship, it will bring up the itinerary with the exact dates and islands. 
We were in the same boat so to speak…so now we have a log of all the cruises and places we’ve been. It’s a pretty neat site. Try it and write back to see how it went. My wife was on a Norwegian cruise in 1986 could not find that one…

have fun..

My husband won cruise on Century in 1997 through a work incentive. We then didn’t sail until again until 2015.

I contacted the Captains Club and they asked for the dates and itinerary, and also a photo of us to prove it.

Luckily we had a photo package included at the time and sent them a screenshot of one.

They added the points immediately.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I went to that Shipmate.com. It's about Safety & Compliance for shipping. So don't know if that the same one you went to.

I do have photos we took from the cruise and pictures of the ship. I do know it was a Western Caribbean cruise. Also know we skip Cozumel because a shaft in one of the engines broke. Needless to say some people in our family was not happy.... 

So hopefully that will help.

30 minutes ago, Kudos2Fly said:

Thanks everyone. I went to that Shipmate.com.

You want the app, not a website.

Go to the App store and search shipmate. Looks like the full name is Cruise Shipmate. 

The icon is the front of a blue ship, facing towards you. 

Very helpful for keeping track, as long as you have all your old key cards, or even departure dates. It will populate everything else. 

3 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

You want the app, not a website.

Go to the App store and search shipmate. Looks like the full name is Cruise Shipmate. 

The icon is the front of a blue ship, facing towards you. 

Very helpful for keeping track, as long as you have all your old key cards, or even departure dates. It will populate everything else. 

Don't have key cards, we don't keep those. But do remember when we did the cruise. I'll check the app out then.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:17 AM, Kudos2Fly said:

With "adding to the list" are you referring to Captains Club points?

2 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

With "adding to the list" are you referring to Captains Club points?

Yes, we are VIP on Carnival. We have five cruises with Royal Caribbean. I think as well as Carnival has the points system. Although on that cruise. I was very new to cruising and didn't know much. We only had a ocean view room. But all the points count.