2023 Signature beverage package question

funntheson

Has anyone noticed the beverage package flyer that Roger Jett has linked? It says it is the 2023 package information. Here is the info listed for the Signature package:

Signature Beverage Packages (SBP) - select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml) & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at $11.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). Prices are per day at $44.95 if pre-booked online compared to $54.95 if purchased on board. A 18% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase. Excludes Mini Bar, Honor Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any selfservice draft beer.

Of special interest is the fact that it excludes the Coca Cola Freestyle machines. The paragraph for the Elite package specifically includes these machines: 

Elite Signature Beverage Package - same as SBP except: Only on the ms Koningsdam & ms Nieuw Statendam & Ms Rotterdam, the package includes Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. Includes any beverage priced at $15.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day). Prices are per day at $49.95 if pre-booked online compared to $59.95 if purchased on board.

I find these both weird and bothersome, seeing as how we have a 21 day cruise booked next year which includes the Signature package.

Edited by funntheson

• funntheson changed the title to 2023 Signature beverage package question
4 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

What is the question? If we'd noticed it? 

I pondered putting a question at the end of my post, but seeing how the first sentence is a question, I decided against further questions.

Thanks for your response?