Continuing Entertainment Acts on Anthem for NYE

Hi All,

Do any of you seasoned cruisers have any insight into the tribute band during the NYE sailing?  Some of you may have sailed recently and have heard who is staying aboard. If anyone can point me to a place I can research this question, I’d appreciate it!  Thanks!

It would probably be a good idea to tell you what ship I mean.  Anthem of the Seas. Thanks again!

Edited by earltonharley

1 hour ago, earltonharley said:

Hi All,

Do any of you seasoned cruisers have any insight into the tribute band during the NYE sailing?  Some of you may have sailed recently and have heard who is staying aboard. If anyone can point me to a place I can research this question, I’d appreciate it!  Thanks!

It would probably be a good idea to tell you what ship I mean.  Anthem of the Seas. Thanks again!

You can get most info from the Royal App (even for sailings you haven’t booked).  For the Anthem’s next sailing I see: East Coast Boys, The Beatles Celebration, Rikki Jay.  Hope this helps.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, earltonharley said:

Hi All,

Start googling the tribute bands that you know.,  Many have websites and list their show schedules there.