"LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas B2B - September 11, 2022

Radio

4 hours ago, Radio said:

B2B Cruisers may stay on board or may go into the Terminal (it just depends on the Agents).

We've only done 1 B2B both short cruises, but we were all herded into the hallway adjacent to the boarding ramp, nobody came to even look at us and then after about 10 minutes told we could return to ship.  Course that was way pre-covid.

• Like 1

Don’t want to hijack Radios thread but we made it onboard. Left the house in CT at 8ish, arrived at terminal about 10:25. Since we have a handicapped parking sticker we used the garage. We are in a suite with an 11:00 check in, so we could go right in.

Leftmost  security line is for wheelchairs etc, took about 35 minutes to get through, partially due to an IT issue that delayed check in about 10 minutes. On the ship about 11:20. We did the mister while waiting in the e security line in terminal and the muster checkin locations were open when we boarded. All done by 11:25. Easy Peasy.

Now in CK awaiting lunch!

mac_tlc

• Like 9

OMG.  I was on this cruise and literally talking about a lack of simple cupcakes and chocolate on board.  I can't believe I missed this.  Why in the world is none of this at the promenade cafe or parkside cafe?  Great pictures for yesterday.  It was a great sunny day.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Don’t want to hijack Radios thread but we made it onboard. Left the house in CT at 8ish, arrived at terminal about 10:25. Since we have a handicapped parking sticker we used the garage. We are in a suite with an 11:00 check in, so we could go right in.

Thanks for your helpful information. Appreciated here despite others comments. In May, computers went down which delayed Adventure's departure by 2 hours. Hope you get to see Aqua 80 this week. 

Edited by meadowlander
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, meadowlander said:

Thanks for your helpful information. Appreciated here despite others comments. In May, computers went down which delayed Adventure's departure by 2 hours. Hope you get to see Aqua 80 this week. 

Thanks! I was going to reply to the other post but not going to waste my time. 

At least Aqua80 is on the show schedule and we have reservations for Tuesday night.

mac_tlc

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MoniMommy said:

Is Giovanni's table open for lychee daily from 12 to 1:30 or is it just open for folks to make reservations?

It is open for reservations from 12-1:30 daily. You can try to just walk up, but they are often pretty busy.

Radio

18 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I was on with you for part of these.  For my B3B, once we had to get off and once we didn't.  That was odd.  

That is odd! I don't remember having to get off for any of them so it must have been before I got in