Live B2B2B2B Carnival Spirit Alaska/Panama Canal/Caribbean

jam19872016

Thought tonight was going to be my night to win a drawing. Sixteen prizes to give out. We were all given two playing cards. They had to have drawn about half the deck before all prizes were given out. With a card each one of us should have won but no such luck.

20221009_225327-X2.jpg

• Like 3

Good morning everyone.

Very restless nights sleep. The pillows are just too flat to be of any use. 

On the plus side, I just did a speed test and internet is at 17mbps which I didn't even know ship internet could achieve that speed.

Getting ready and then heading into amber cove.

• Like 1

Amber cove is perfect for my mom. She loves going out and doing some shopping and then heading back to the ship. That was exactly what Amber cove was built for.

She made her way through the shops and we even found a chocolate store we haven't seen before. Not sure if it is new or we just haven't noticed it. They have out samples which were very good and we bought a few.

It was warm out and I was tired so I didn't feel inspired to take many photos but I got a couple.

20221010_093410-X2.jpg

20221010_093606-X2.jpg

20221010_093644-X2.jpg

Price check.

20221010_094012-X2.jpg

20221010_110342-X2.jpg

• Like 3

Back on the ship I went to trivia at noon and finally won a medal. A Sos would be nice but the medal is nice too. It was a whale tail on a 50th anniversary necklace. Very nice.

Lunch was nice. I went to the deli for a chicken salad sandwich. I asked for it on a wrap and she couldn't so it. She said they were low on wraps. I got it on the regular bread instead.

20221010_123144-X2.jpg

It was tasty and a good addition to the menu. It's a lot of bread and I think I will try to get the wrap again on a different ship.

• Like 4

OK, both chicken salad sammiches you have posted pics of look delish, so they are definatly on my list to try next month! Altho it has been a while since I had my beloved tomato and mozzarella...hmmmm, I probably need to start a diet NOW to make up for all the drinks and delicious food I am going to consume that week! After all, I have 2.5 years worth of enjoyment to make up for! 😁

• Like 2

Just now, pirate4me2 said:

OK, both chicken salad sammiches you have posted pics of look delish, so they are definatly on my list to try next month! Altho it has been a while since I had my beloved tomato and mozzarella...hmmmm, I probably need to start a diet NOW to make up for all the drinks and delicious food I am going to consume that week! After all, I have 2.5 years worth of enjoyment to make up for! 😁

I've already decided I will not be watching my calories when I do my b2b on celebration in December 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

PLEASEEEEEE do a review of that sailing! We are on her in March and I cant wait!

I'm considering it but don't worry....two of the most prolific live reviewers will also be on that cruise. It will be very well covered 😆🤣

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

I'm considering it but don't worry....two of the most prolific live reviewers will also be on that cruise. It will be very well covered 😆🤣

Just chime in on theirs. 😉 I'd say do a mega-thread, but I'd never be able to keep up.

Dinner was very good again tonight. I enjoyed everything I ate and service was quick. It was also less hectic tonight now that we've gotten past the first night and lobster night.

BBQ pork slider.

i-ZqZ3BNs-X2.jpg

Grilled tilapia.

i-wFC3jTF-X2.jpg

Weiner Schnitzel.

i-jBJNZpv-X2.jpg

Chocolate Panna Cotta.

i-7RLLfGX-X2.jpg

• Like 2

San Juan continues to be what I have to imagine is the hottest place on earth 🔥

We did some walking checking out the goods for sale. I made a pitstop In CVS for a diet coke to cool me down.

I like PR because it has some character instead of just a tourist trap beach spot. My mom was less impressed simply because she couldn't find any good deals on cheap souvenirs lol.

We're back onboard now and hopefully lunch is in my near future because I'm getting hungry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

San Juan continues to be what I have to imagine is the hottest place on earth 🔥

We did some walking checking out the goods for sale. I made a pitstop In CVS for a diet coke to cool me down.

I like PR because it has some character instead of just a tourist trap beach spot. My mom was less impressed simply because she couldn't find any good deals on cheap souvenirs lol.

We're back onboard now and hopefully lunch is in my near future because I'm getting hungry.

Hahaha I think Belize is the hottest place on Earth....every time I am there I'm like "get me in some water NOW before I burn to death!"

I love PR....the old city is so cool to explore. Mom likes it there too, I think it was her favorite port on our Horizon cruise a few years ago. 

45 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Hahaha I think Belize is the hottest place on Earth....every time I am there I'm like "get me in some water NOW before I burn to death!"

I love PR....the old city is so cool to explore. Mom likes it there too, I think it was her favorite port on our Horizon cruise a few years ago. 

Agree its great to explore. And I forgot about Belize it is a very close second on the unbearable heat scale lol.