Mardi Gras Spa Pass

siestakeys04

16 hours ago, geonurse said:

I saw it near the end of the list of spa services online when I was looking the other day…for our 7day cruise it was 120$ pp I believe….

That would be a whole cruise pass and it's definitely way cheaper to buy it precruise than on the ship. It will be probably $60 more onboard for the whole cruise pass.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, seaduction said:

If you buy a spa treatment like massage, does that allow you to use the thermal suite all day or just

after your treatment?

On the MG this past spring a spa treatment did not get you access to the locked thermal suite.  We paid $199 for two of us for the duration of the cruise for access.

On 10/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, seaduction said:

If you buy a spa treatment like massage, does that allow you to use the thermal suite all day or just

after your treatment?

The purchase of a spa treatment does not get you access to the thermal suite at all.  You have to purchase a spa pass.

20 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

The purchase of a spa treatment does not get you access to the thermal suite at all.  You have to purchase a spa pass.

Wow. thanks for letting me know. I called Carnival and the rep did not know. He also did not know if and how they control overcrowding if you buy the weekly pass.  The thermal suite looks nice but small. 

4 hours ago, seaduction said:

Wow. thanks for letting me know. I called Carnival and the rep did not know. He also did not know if and how they control overcrowding if you buy the weekly pass.  The thermal suite looks nice but small. 

The only way they can control overcrowding is when they runout of Thermal Suite card keys. Having said that I was a a B2B during this past Easter Week and the following week the ship was pretty much sailing at capacity and I didn't think the Thermal Suite was packed to the gills. Were there times that all the heated loungers were taken? Yes, but come back a few hours later and I was able to enjoy the lounger. The steam and sauna rooms are large enough that they're never overfull. 

• Like 1