Ms Rotterdam is doing a great job

We are on board for 3 months. The ship is full most Cruises. In  the dinning room service is good plenty of staff and Supervisors. Plenty of selection on the menu to pick from. Dutch Cafe is a fun place to get a snack our lunch. Pinnacle Grill service and food is spot on. Tamarind service is out standing and the food is great. Rudi's is a special place. New York Deli and pizza Deck 10 bagels Pizza & more. Lido. Has more selection than you can imagine.

And

Music Walk

World stage 

Exploration Central

Bars 

The shops

Holland America this is a home run .

THANK YOU 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Roz said:

I'm glad to hear that.  My March sailing on the Rotterdam was less than stellar.

Since we are booked on Rotterdam in 2023, would you mind sharing your experience.  I like to be fully informed, good and bad.

Thanks for the report.  I enjoyed meeting you once on a transatlantic and found you fascinating to talk to.  I took your advice on always buying future cruise credits before I left the ship. Glad you are finding all to be well.  We love the pinnacle class ships.  Enjoy!!!

On 9/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, ger_77 said:

That's so good to know; we're boarding the MS Rotterdam on January 4 for 3 weeks, and I'm excited already!  Thanks for the info.

I’m on that cruise as well but only doing the first 10 days.  We are excited to sail her for the first time. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Holland America this is a home run .

That was also my impression on my first voyage on the new ship for Christmas and New Year '21-'22.  Anyway, seeya next month for the 150th Anniversary!

• Like 1

We were on Rotterdam in April and had a great time. It was very similar to its beautiful sister ships Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam. We enjoy the Lido buffet on those ships a lot. Namo Sushi at Tamarind was also excellent on Rotterdam. In April, the main dining room service and food was disappointing except for the culinary council dinner (food good then, service still poor). Glad it's been better for you.

• Like 1