Have It All beverage package upgrade?

SunnyNy

Can the Signature beverage package included in "Have It All" be upgraded onboard to the Elite package for an additional charge?  Right now, the current Elite list does not show additional vodka choices from the Signature, but I'm hoping I'll find Absolut vodka available once I board .  

24 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Yes. Do it immediately upon boarding. Frequently discussed here.

Thanks.  This is my first HA cruise. I'm just getting familiar with the board and didn't see any recent discussion about it. 

Here are the vodkas that should (barring supply chain issues) be onboard. All should be covered by the SBP -

VODKA
New Amsterdam..........................................................................7.50
Skyy...................................................................................................7.50
Skyy Pineapple..............................................................................7.50
Stolichnaya.....................................................................................7.50
Finlandia..........................................................................................7.50
Smirnoff...........................................................................................7.50
Absolut............................................................................................8.25
Absolut Citron..............................................................................8.25
Tito's Handmade..........................................................................8.50
Ketel One........................................................................................8.50
Grey Goose L'Orange................................................................9.00
Grey Goose....................................................................................9.00
Grey Goose La Poire ..................................................................9.00
Belvedere......................................................................................10.75

Visit https://rogerjett-photography.com/ for more valuable info!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Charlene1985 said:

Does the increase of fare when purchasing this earn you “spending” cruise credits?

It should...its spending on your on board account,  and the purchase price of the original beverage plan gets you spending credits.

Remember, you are limited to one spending credit ( for $300 spent) per day of your cruise. So if you exceed that, you may not get the credits you think you are entitled to.

13 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

Can the Signature beverage package included in "Have It All" be upgraded onboard to the Elite package for an additional charge?  Right now, the current Elite list does not show additional vodka choices from the Signature, but I'm hoping I'll find Absolut vodka available once I board .  

No need to upgrade to get Absolut. If they have it, it is well under $11. Mixed drinks "cost" the same as the liquor in them. Also a Black or White Russian is included, despite the two pours. Maybe it is a double? I only know my brother got one or more per evening!

Have heard the cost to upgrade is like $15/day pp. (All in a room must upgrade.) From the discounted pre-sail SBP to the full-price post-sail EBP.