Embarking in Boston

LadyBerard

For those of you who have cruised out of Boston the past couple weeks, can you please tell me what ship you were cruising on and what time boarding started for people with regular cabins.  If you cruised on Royal Caribbean, would you please let me know if there was a special line for diamond members also.  Thank you.

We're cruising on the Voyager on the 25th of this month, and we have 1:30 pm reservations in Chops for lunch.  Does anybody know if we have not been able to board in time if we will be given a credit for what we paid for our embarkation lunch?

2 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

For those of you who have cruised out of Boston the past couple weeks, can you please tell me what ship you were cruising on and what time boarding started for people with regular cabins.  If you cruised on Royal Caribbean, would you please let me know if there was a special line for diamond members also.  Thank you.

We're cruising on the Voyager on the 25th of this month, and we have 1:30 pm reservations in Chops for lunch.  Does anybody know if we have not been able to board in time if we will be given a credit for what we paid for our embarkation lunch?

Celebrity Summit cruisers were boarded in record time on Wednesday, August 31.  Those who had a 12 noon boarding time where known to be on board by 11:30 AM.

Now your boarding day is a Sunday and the regularly scheduled NCL ship is in port, so those details might change.  Hope for the best. Have all of your Paper work handy and printed out for easy access to board.  If you are going to Canada, don't forget ArrivaCan app.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nanatravel said:

Celebrity Summit cruisers were boarded in record time on Wednesday, August 31.  Those who had a 12 noon boarding time where known to be on board by 11:30 AM.

Now your boarding day is a Sunday and the regularly scheduled NCL ship is in port, so those details might change.  Hope for the best. Have all of your Paper work handy and printed out for easy access to board.  If you are going to Canada, don't forget ArrivaCan app.

That's great to know about the Summit, as we will also be cruising on her on the 15th of Oct.