Apex Sky Suite

southernbreezes

Celebrity's shows there is a rocking chair in the suite. But the pictures I see posted everywhere else does not show this is there?

The bathroom passthrough when you open the mirrors is it open or is there glass between the bath and stateroom?

We have been on the Edge but in a Aqua Class Stateroom, or other suites have been on Solstice and M class ships without the Resort deck.

23 minutes ago, southernbreezes said:

Celebrity's shows there is a rocking chair in the suite. But the pictures I see posted everywhere else does not show this is there?

The bathroom passthrough when you open the mirrors is it open or is there glass between the bath and stateroom?

We have been on the Edge but in a Aqua Class Stateroom, or other suites have been on Solstice and M class ships without the Resort deck.

No more rocking chairs and no glass separation when you slide open the mirror 

28 minutes ago, southernbreezes said:

No rocking chair. There's a coffee table that's just big enough for 2 to have breakfast while sitting on the couch.

Yes in the bathroom it's not a passthrough but a window so you can get natural light and/or enjoy the views. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jelayne said:

So you can connect with the ocean.  The opening is in the S1 and S2 suutes but not the Magic Carpet suites (formerly S3).

Also, not part of the S1 corner aft suites, or sunset suites on Beyond; name change coming, I believe, to other E-class ships.  These new corner aft suites, on E-class have the huge balconies, not to mention price.  Supply and demand!

Edited by Lastdance

56 minutes ago, jelayne said:

So you can connect with the ocean.  The opening is in the S1 and S2 suutes but not the Magic Carpet suites (formerly S3).

Well there was a glass window in my SS#10197 on the Apex. I remember having to wipe it clean so there were no streaks which would show up. I would swear to that. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Another video showing the GLASS WINDOW behind the bathroom mirror.

Edited by kwokpot

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

Another video showing the GLASS WINDOW behind the bathroom mirror.

I didn’t say there wasn’t a window, we had the window in our S2s but the layout of the MC suites is different  the bed faces the wall not the veranda and those baths do not have a window in the bath.

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I didn’t say there wasn’t a window, we had the window in our S2s but the layout of the MC suites is different  the bed faces the wall not the veranda and those baths do not have a window in the bath.

The whole point of the OPs question was to ask if there is clear glass when you open the mirror. The OP already knew that there's was view, they just wanted to know if it was an open passthrough. I answered no, it's not an open passthrough. The other two responses implied that it was an open passthrough from bathroom to the bed. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

The whole point of the OPs question was to ask if there is clear glass when you open the mirror. The OP already knew that there's was view, they just wanted to know if it was an open passthrough. I answered no, it's not an open passthrough. The other two responses implied that it was an open passthrough from bathroom to the bed. 

Not sure what your point is or why you are proving to me there is a window.    I said way back that was a window in the S2s.  
As long as the OP has the answer all is well. 

5 hours ago, southernbreezes said:

I was on the Apex in an S1 in February. The mirror in the bathroom opens up and there Is a window there. It is not open when the mirror is opened.

• Like 1