Saint Greg’s NOLA trips

Saint Greg

Thanks Greg.

I made my reservation through Chase Travel Rewards.  Riverside website says it's sold out.  A few other places, Expedia, etc., will make a reservation but only for two or even three days.

Thanks, you've been very helpful.  I'll probably stick with the Hilton.

Edited by RocketMan275

@Saint GregHave you eaten at Oceana? We were looking for something within walking distance from Hotel Monteleone as we plan on doing pre-dinner drinks at the Carousel Bar. Oceana was recommended by a local. We have a couple in our group that are pickier eaters and one who doesn't do seafood. So this looked like it had some good local options for people like me who live for sampling local cuisine and items for the more picky ones in our group. 

Or are there any other options in that general area you'd recommend? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 2:31 PM, MistyRo76 said:

@Saint GregHave you eaten at Oceana? We were looking for something within walking distance from Hotel Monteleone as we plan on doing pre-dinner drinks at the Carousel Bar. Oceana was recommended by a local. We have a couple in our group that are pickier eaters and one who doesn't do seafood. So this looked like it had some good local options for people like me who live for sampling local cuisine and items for the more picky ones in our group. 

Or are there any other options in that general area you'd recommend? 

I’ve eaten at Oceana but it’s been…15 years probably. It was on kitchen nightmares and ever since then I haven’t been back. I went by once and it seemed like they returned to the original menu they had before ramsay’s visit. I do see it recommended a lot on social media so maybe it’s better now.