Carnival Personal Vacation Planner

nh22

I am going to be booking several rooms for a cruise and everyone has a different deal.  I would like to get all of us as close together and on the same floor as possible.  Does anyone have a pvp that you would recommend?  TIA 

My unsolicited advice is to find a good PVP or travel agent and give everyone that person's number and let them book their own rooms directly. There is nothing worse than constantly being the go-between, especially when the ball invariably gets dropped at some point it will get blamed on you.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mz-s said:

My unsolicited advice is to find a good PVP or travel agent and give everyone that person's number and let them book their own rooms directly. There is nothing worse than constantly being the go-between, especially when the ball invariably gets dropped at some point it will get blamed on you.

Thank you!  That is what I am trying to do!  

16 hours ago, nh22 said:

I am going to be booking several rooms for a cruise and everyone has a different deal.  I would like to get all of us as close together and on the same floor as possible.  Does anyone have a pvp that you would recommend?  TIA 

Unfortunately, making the recommendation is not permitted here,  

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Bingo

• Like 1