Similar to Nachi Cocom of Cozumel in Mex Riv?

sredish

Hi all!  Cruising the 8 day Mex Riviera on Carnival Panorama Oct 7 2023 with my parents (celebrating their 50th anny!!).  Husband and I are frequent cruisers, but never cruised the Mex Riviera.  Is there anything similar to Cozumel's Nachi Cocom in Cabo, La Paz or Mazatlan?  A quiet beach day (not a loud music,party atmosphere...because parents 😇), prefer all inclusive? 

I've been to PV in the past and LOVED IT.  I plan to show them the Zona Romantica, the Malecon, do shopping and eating and enjoying the beautiful town.  On a side note...is La Palapa in PV still amazing?  Best night ever was spent at a beach table at that beautiful restaurant.  Our day in PV is their actual anniversary, and I'd love to do an early dinner there.  Our ship is in port until 8...so I think we'd be able to do it.  

Edited by sredish

• sredish changed the title to Similar to Nachi Cocom of Cozumel in Mex Riv?

Both La Palapa and its neighbour Eldorado are great restaurants right on Playa Los Muertos. At Eldorado (probably also at La Palapa) you can choose for a regular table or the ones with stretchers (kind of beach club feeling) for a surcharge. The food is very good,  prices are a bit higher then in some of the other restaurants. Enjoy your anniversary

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrbp1 said:

But neither of these are like Nachi Cocom of Cozumel! The poster will be disappointed if he were to go there as they asked a specific question and these places go not even come close to what they asked about.

My original post also asked if La Palapa was as good as I remembered it being, and they answered that part of my questions.  But thank you!

• Like 1

There is nothing like Nachi Cocom of Cozumel. The Mexican Riviera is more like Cancun than Cozumel, which means you can find hotels on the beach in PV, Manzanillo, Los Cabos, and Mazatlan that have all inclusive packages. The cruise companies offer excursions to them or you can book your own and taxi from the ship.