Parking

NaomiW

So it seems like it may be tricky to transfer our cruise so looking for other ways to cut costs. CPS has gone up since our last cruise but it is still cheaper than train, coach, stay and park options I have looked at. Does anyone know of any other (reliable) cheaper parking companies that arent significantly more of a hassle?

Hi, we always use Just Park to park on someone’s drive and then take a cab to the Cruise Terminal. Works out to be a lot less - less than half the amount changed by the official car parks including the taxis both way (when we sail with P&O, Celebrity, Princess and Royal Caribbean).

We’ve used Just Park for over 7 years for cruise lengths of 5 days to 14 days and it’s always been safe and the owners are very nice.

Give it a try 🙂

21 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

How do P4C work/

Is it similar to CPS?

Almost identical, except that after dropping your luggage off, you drive the short distance to the short stay car park where you hand over your car to P4C, and from where you pick it up at the end of the cruise. One big benefit is that you go direct to the taxi drop off and don't have to wait in the CPS queue.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, david63 said:

However if it is raining then you get wet - or let the wife park the car!!!!

Strangely enough after 30+ cruises It has rarely rained on embarkation day, one occasion in April it snowed, but even then I didn't get wet. But then my glass is always half full not half empty.

• Haha 1