Sea passes

Stews2020

We have not been on a cruise for about 4 years now. Wondering do we actually get physical sea passes still? I know we have access in our phones but what if we aren't carrying those around with us? 

Also separate question, but we are sailings of Miami on Freedom next month. Does anyone know a good hotel nearby the Port. Its our first time out of Miami. Thanks 

44 minutes ago, mom says said:

You will have a physical sea pass (card or medallion or something similar) depending on which line you are on.

For hotels, look on the Florida departure board.

Thanks I will look on there!

We are going on Royal 

3 hours ago, Stews2020 said:

We have not been on a cruise for about 4 years now. Wondering do we actually get physical sea passes still? I know we have access in our phones but what if we aren't carrying those around with us? 

Also separate question, but we are sailings of Miami on Freedom next month. Does anyone know a good hotel nearby the Port. Its our first time out of Miami. Thanks 

Intercontinental - excellent hotel - minutes to the port.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 12:01 PM, Stews2020 said:

Not sure if you have any Hilton or Marriott points but 2 great hotels right next to each other are the Hilton Miami Downtown and the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.  I've stayed in both.  They have great views of the ships and there is a nice strip between them with bars, restaurants, and shops.  

And yes, you still get the physical Sea Pass cards.  Enjoy your cruise.  

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, Aquahound said:

Not sure if you have any Hilton or Marriott points but 2 great hotels right next to each other are the Hilton Miami Downtown and the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.  I've stayed in both.  They have great views of the ships and there is a nice strip between them with bars, restaurants, and shops.  

And yes, you still get the physical Sea Pass cards.  Enjoy your cruise.  

Thank you so much! That is a great idea I will have to look into our points and see. Love that they're near the port!