Luggage tags say "pending"

BopRN

9 hours ago, BopRN said:

Is anyone else having trouble printing luggage tags for this weekend cruises? Ours say "pending" and won't print yet.

Same here for sailing on Voyager 9/25/22. Luggage tags showed pending, and no luggage tag page in the eDocs. Called the existing reservations service line multiple times and each time they would just resend the same eDocs I had just downloaded. The last time I implored them to please LOOK at the eDocs before sending, but that didn't help. It's a lot easier for them to click one button and close the call as resolved.

Finally, a call to D+ desk resulted in being sent a PaperBagTag.pdf with the luggage tags.

I just made the call to RC , wait time was only a few minutes. 

Spoke to the rep, she is sending request to get my luggage tags.

Also didnt get an email from the suite concierge regarding my preferences 

for booking shows. 

Not impressed with the service .🙁

13 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

and as far as booking shows, there was only a few shows that require reservations if you are in a suite 

On Allure on sunday . 

I only want the comedy show for sure . The rest not that important .

We're on the Allure Sunday as well ... no luggage tags either.   I'm on the phone now with John, an RC rep.  He said he'd email them to me.  I told him to wait till I received the email.  The email contained the e-docs ... with no luggage tag page in them.  19 pages of information but no sample luggage tag.  I told him that and he said they're there.  I told him to look at the doc he sent and if he can find the luggage tags to let me know -- he can't.  I know I can get luggage tags at pier but would like them before as it seems like there will be many in the same situation and it could be chaos there.

We usually sail with Celebrity and this is our first time on Royal since 2016.     We're in a CLS and I thought we were supposed to get something in writing re. our preferences for meals and shows.  Nothing.  The guy I'm talking to now said they don't do that.    The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

We usually sail in suites on Celebrity and there's no comparison on how suite passengers are handled on Celebrity vs RCL.    

33 minutes ago, Panzano said:

We're on the Allure Sunday as well ... no luggage tags either.   I'm on the phone now with John, an RC rep.  He said he'd email them to me.  I told him to wait till I received the email.  The email contained the e-docs ... with no luggage tag page in them.  19 pages of information but no sample luggage tag.  I told him that and he said they're there.  I told him to look at the doc he sent and if he can find the luggage tags to let me know -- he can't.  I know I can get luggage tags at pier but would like them before as it seems like there will be many in the same situation and it could be chaos there.

We usually sail with Celebrity and this is our first time on Royal since 2016.     We're in a CLS and I thought we were supposed to get something in writing re. our preferences for meals and shows.  Nothing.  The guy I'm talking to now said they don't do that.    The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

We usually sail in suites on Celebrity and there's no comparison on how suite passengers are handled on Celebrity vs RCL.    

I was assured by the young lady i was speaking to that i would get an email from the suite concierge to record my preferences and the luggage tags would be sent  in an email within 24 - 48 hours . 

I dont expect either of those things to happen. 

I use the guy that collects the luggage to make up the tags anyway , but like to have a sample for him to copy . No biggy.

46 minutes ago, Panzano said:

It is unusual to not to hear from the Suite Concierge before your sailing so there must be an issue with their system. So don't take this one instance as suite passengers are handled differently between the two line that are owned by the same company. You can / will still get you preferences for Coastal Kitchen / Specialty when you board. As for shows only a one or two require reservation for suite passengers and I'm confident the concierge was get them for you. 

• Thanks 1

Just got an email with a new set of cruise docs and at the end was the 

luggage tags . I called at around 9 am and got them around 3 pm.

My check in is now closed but the new cruise docs show the luggage tags

when i log into RC with my laptop .

No email from the suite concierge yet .🙁

Got an email from the suite concierge late yesterday .

They claim they had my old work email on file .

I changed it to my personal email years ago and get a daily bombardment of emails from them to buy the drink and restaurant packages on this one.

Oh well .🙄