Barefoot Beach Cabanas Map

mom2miracles

31 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Does anyone have or know where I can see (clearly) a map of the cabanas at Barefoot Beach, Labadee? Specifically, the Tree Top Cabanas. I have looked online and have found generic maps of Labadee, but not specific enough with the cabana numbers and certainly not clear. TIA! 

Tree top?  Do you mean hill top?  

32 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Does anyone have or know where I can see (clearly) a map of the cabanas at Barefoot Beach, Labadee? Specifically, the Tree Top Cabanas. I have looked online and have found generic maps of Labadee, but not specific enough with the cabana numbers and certainly not clear. TIA! 

Here is what the suite concierge sent us earlier this year.  Prices were definitely a bargain because ships weren't full yet.  So W means waterfront, H is hilltop, S is standard and B is beachfront. 

image.thumb.png.ed0695f9bd1c7221a6299ea7e49c24dd.pngimage.png.d5fe977a089ae796f3ac00939050ad95.png

We had S1, S2, and S3 (not all on the same cruise) and they were perfect.  Close to the restrooms, food, and drink.  I walked around and looked at the other cabanas and wasn't a big fan of some of them as they seemed cramped with no space in front.  The S cabanas had large beach area in front and were far enough back from the water you still had lots of shade and privacy.  Unless it's changed, keep in mind, the restrooms are outside the BB area up that path past S2.  

There is many Youtube videos of Labadee.  I'd scan them and see if they show what you want to see, close up.  My wife and I really liked Labadee and Barefoot Beach.

Just one:  

Good luck.

Edited by Ret MP