How is boarding OLD miami terminal ?

mcatmcat

Hi 

Because I sail most of the time from terminal A I totally gorger royal has another terminal in miami , is it G?

In a few weeks im not sailing on the explorer while an oasis class ship is at th port so I ma sure im gonna go to the old terminal.

How is the boarding process?

For those in a suite , does royal offer  a different check in area like in terminal A

Thanks everyone..

1 hour ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

Because I sail most of the time from terminal A I totally gorger royal has another terminal in miami , is it G?

In a few weeks im not sailing on the explorer while an oasis class ship is at th port so I ma sure im gonna go to the old terminal.

How is the boarding process?

For those in a suite , does royal offer  a different check in area like in terminal A

Thanks everyone..

Had an early check-in on Jewel in April in Terminal G.  Don't recall a problem with boarding on that trip.

• 2 weeks later...

On the departure date you should be able to use the “Port Miami Official” app. Tap on “Cruise Schedule” and it will show you what ships are in port including which terminal they are at.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poocher said:

Thank you. I was thinking more of the shuttle driver knowing where to drop us off. I’m sure we can handle it,  thanks everyone 😘

The shuttle driver will know - the ships and terminals are digitally signposted entering the port., and they will have already been picking up departing guests that day.

have a great trip.

Edited by Spurschick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1