Solarium pool on the Anthem

theduck57

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

The solarium “pool” on Anthem and Oasis is more like a bird bath for people than a pool.

I would not compare Oasis and Anthem, agree that they are more plunge pool than swimming pool but Anthem is gorgeous with 3 different levels and is quite big.

• Like 2

I personally do not like the indoor pools on the Quantum class.  Granted - they are gorgeous.  However, you can't really swim or even stand in it.  Basically, you just sit.  I like to do aqua aerobics.  At least the pool in the Oasis class is good for that.

I am not a fan of the hot tub in the solarium on the Quantum class either.  

1 hour ago, Arubamoose said:

I personally do not like the indoor pools on the Quantum class.  Granted - they are gorgeous.  However, you can't really swim or even stand in it.  Basically, you just sit.  I like to do aqua aerobics.  At least the pool in the Oasis class is good for that.

I am not a fan of the hot tub in the solarium on the Quantum class either.  

Quantum class has a "normal" indoor pool and the cascading  Solarium pools ... two different venues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I would not compare Oasis and Anthem, agree that they are more plunge pool than swimming pool but Anthem is gorgeous with 3 different levels and is quite big.

I agree the solarium on Anthem is gorgeous but I do like the sun garden they added outside the Solarium on Oasis.   

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 4merlurker said:

How crowded do the indoor pools get at sail away and sea days?  

If it's cold outside, indoor pool is pretty busy.  If your looking to do laps you want early in the morn or during dinner times or later when it'll be empty.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 8:55 PM, 4merlurker said:

How crowded do the indoor pools get at sail away and sea days?  

Agree with the comment above, our experience is it is always busy when we have been on Anthem except early morning and at dinner time. I might be wrong but I think it opened earlier in the morning than the outdoor pool.