Navigator of the Seas - Dec 30 - Jan 6 Mexico Cruise - Drinks Package Price

CaptainBazz

Hi all, going on the above cruise at the end of the year...as I am in Canada I get the drinks package in CDN$ and it is varying every day presumably because of the exchange rate. Can someone who is going on this cruise please let me know what the cost is in US$. Has it changed much over the last few weeks?

TIA.

2 minutes ago, CaptainBazz said:

Can someone who is going on this cruise please let me know what the cost is in US$. Has it changed much over the last few weeks?

Also ask this in the Roll Call thread for your sailing. As everyone will say, buy it and if it goes down, cancel and rebuy.

Here are the USD prices today. I don’t buy the drink package, so not sure how much it’s fluctuating. Since this is a New Years cruise, I’m pretty sure it won’t drop a lot.

You can also use a money converter app to get a rough estimate of the USD price. And remember to add the 18% gratuity to listed price.

4A295926-6621-464D-AD1E-71FA4B92EB25.png

Edited by crzndeb

The package will change from week to week. They post new pricing on Tuesday or Wed. of each week usually. The price will change between $75 and $80 depending on the week. If you book one and it drops in the future enough to make it worthwile you can cancell your orginal purchase and repurchase at the new price. Did this once and its easy but means checking the price on a weekly basis. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, CaptainBazz said:

Thanks @crzndeb that helps a lot. The exchange rate RCI are using is much higher than I thought. Just have to find a way to pay in US$ as if I book it here they charge in CDN$.

Current price for our cruise in 2 weeks is about $80 plus gratuity.  I agree once that is converted into CDN it’s expensive.  A US credit card would work but we don’t have one.   Don’t think I am going to bother with drinks package.!  We are on Navigator as well.

Edited by Johnny60
More info added

On 9/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

July on Navigator I paid $72 USD when we sailed.  I would say $75.99 for a NYE isn't bad.  We are doing Wonder for Thanksgiving and that DBP has been $68 to $78.  Labor Day sale was $72 then back to $78 the next week.  

Yes, now that they have moved back to the west coast we are duing some of the short cruises and did a couple of the two day shakeout crusis. Current price for our December cruise is $75 and we have a seven day scheduled out of Galveston next year that is currently $77. I would be suprised if they did not move a NYE package up above the average.