Tier Changing mid-cruise

LakePerson

17 hours ago, LakePerson said:

My husband & I will be taking a 15 night cruise in January which will bring us up to Platinum mid-cruise. I’m presuming we won’t be entitled to the Platinum benefits until our next cruise. Is that accurate? 

Is your cruise booked as a 15 night or two separate cruises? That might change the details of status.

3 hours ago, LakePerson said:

Thank you all for the confirmation. I’ll just have to book another cruise to enjoy the Platinum perks! 

If I were in your position, I would still stop by the Latitudes Rewards desk mid-cruise and ask.  Who knows?  You might get a free bag of laundry.😎

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

If I were in your position, I would still stop by the Latitudes Rewards desk mid-cruise and ask.  Who knows?  You might get a free bag of laundry.😎

I have the same situation on a 15 day Panama, it can’t hurt to ask 

can't hurt to ask, but it will almost definitely be a waste of time. make sure you go when there is no line.

by all means, let us know what the response is, but i'd be shocked (shocked, i tell ya) if they elevated your tier status mid-cruise. i hope they do, but i doubt they will. they will do it on the second leg of a back-to-back cruise because your points from the first cruise will have already posted.

as noted in post #4, your status doesn't change until after the cruise ends.

the cruise next folks (who handle latitudes rewards issues) have no means or rationale to elevate you mid-cruise. they will pull up your account and verify that you're at your current level. they can't do anything if your status hasn't already changed "in the system." 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, UKstages said:

can't hurt to ask, but it will almost definitely be a waste of time. make sure you go when there is no line.

Trust me, I abhor lines.

have zero expectations that I will not be upgraded but heck maybe I can get a better discount on laundry or something. 
By the time the cruise comes I will completely forget about this thread 

Edited by kelib