Free drinks question

Spudd

I've Googled and combed through Norwegian's FAQ but I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere (everything is just telling me what's included in the beverage package). 

What can you drink for free if you don't have a package? Presumably tap water and normal coffee/tea? Is there anything else like iced tea or lemonade that's free?

So here's a dumb question:  I will have Premium Plus, which includes fresh squeezed juice, but I must be looking for it in the wrong place.  All I can ever find on any ship is the Nestle Vitality machine in the photo above which is...sub-optimal 🤣  Where should I be looking?

1 hour ago, phillygwm said:

So here's a dumb question:  I will have Premium Plus, which includes fresh squeezed juice, but I must be looking for it in the wrong place.  All I can ever find on any ship is the Nestle Vitality machine in the photo above which is...sub-optimal 🤣  Where should I be looking?

Fresh juice is always served at the bar in the buffet. I have not looked for it anywhere else. 

They serve complimentary free squeezed juice in the Haven restaurant.

image.thumb.png.259dc7ff2a94f56882ba8b30a9cb3766.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Note that all the free drinks mentioned above are pretty much only available in the buffet and in restaurants.  About all you can get from a bar is a glass of water.

Depending on the server you can be successful in getting a club soda from the bar. I asked at six or seven bars, probably 12 different servers, and only once was told no to a free glass of club soda (I didn't have a drink package of any type on my last cruise). 

• Like 1