Former Crystal Mozart - able to book, now Riverside Luxury Cruises

Coral

Crystal Mozart had herb gardens on their deck also. I found that one comment weird. If food was "ready made" it was the best "ready made" food I have ever had.

I am glad they kept the ship mostly the same. I like the green egg idea. I also like they have a lot of the same crew - they were amazing!

Not thrilled at shorter itineraries. If I am flying to Europe, it is going to be for at least 10 days. My Mozart cruise was 10 nights plus 2 days in Vienna.

I hope Riverside does well! They definitely have some beautiful boats.

Yes - that article was much better.

3 hours ago, Coral said:

Not thrilled at shorter itineraries. If I am flying to Europe, it is going to be for at least 10 days. My Mozart cruise was 10 nights plus 2 days in Vienna.

I am looking at one of the 3-4 day cruises from Budapest to Vienna – they allow extra days in both of those cities, which none of the longer cruises (that I have found) allow.  Then I would add on time in Switzerland [maybe Scenic's Grand Alpine] to get to the 2-3 weeks we like to spend after flying over.  The devil, as usual, is coordinating dates between two bookings.

5 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I am looking at one of the 3-4 day cruises from Budapest to Vienna – they allow extra days in both of those cities, which none of the longer cruises (that I have found) allow.  Then I would add on time in Switzerland [maybe Scenic's Grand Alpine] to get to the 2-3 weeks we like to spend after flying over.  The devil, as usual, is coordinating dates between two bookings.

Sounds like an amazing trip! I would love to spend more time in Vienna, have yet to go to Budapest but here it is amazing and Switzerland.......!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and plan it and I will tag along! You wouldn't mind it - would you??!

Edited by Coral

6 hours ago, Coral said:

Sounds like an amazing trip! I would love to spend more time in Vienna, have yet to go to Budapest but here it is amazing and Switzerland.......!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and plan it and I will tag along! You wouldn't mind it - would you??!

I'll check for cabins that accommodate 3...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2