How was the "new testing" handled on embarkation? Home testing "proof"

Curious if anyone has actually embarked under the new testing requirements?  Did you just show a picture of a negative test on your phone?  Did you actually bring the test kit to the terminal? Do the check-in teams even care anymore? Seems so loosey-goosey now.  We're boarding a transpacific from Oahu on the 13th, and are still required to provide a proctored test.  There are people boarding our ship in Vancouver on the 3rd and sailing to Oahu to pick us up.  They only require a home kit test. Some of these policies are really not making much sense anymore.

I just got back a week or so ago and went through the new protocol. It was very easy. I took a copy of the NHS covid result email and the cassette itself. I also took a photograph of the cassette test result as backup but didn’t need it. Was cleared to board without any issues or delay

We were on navigator on September 12. The new protocols had just been implemented. We are vaccinated but our grandkids were not so they require testing. They took the home tests three days before embarkation. I took pictures of the negative results. When we arrived at the pier, when checking in, the agent asked to see the picture, there was no attempt to check the date or time of the picture. It was a perfunctory glance and then onto the next step. 

• Like 1