What is "Unique welcome ritual"

renysmom

I had a spa suite on Sunshine.  All I got was a jar of scrub and a mitt.  The second time I was on Sunshine, I waited to get my "unique welcome" and they said they were out of the spa gifts.  Wha??!  Shouldn't they have enough for every spa cabin?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, renysmom said:

Staying in a Spa Suite cabin on the Magic and one of the amenities listed is " Unique Welcome Ritual".  Anyone know what this is?  I am assuming priority boarding but I have never seen this term before.

Thanks

We've stayed in Spa Suites on the Vista and Horizon on a few occasions.  We each received a scrubber and some salt scrub, but never had what one would call a "Unique Welcome Ritual."  We even asked about it on each occasion and were either given blank looks or told that there was no ritual.

• Like 1

Same as other responders- nothing, lol. I've been in a Spa room a couple of times now and there's never been a "welcome gift", "ritual", "Slippers" or special extra discounts on spa treatments. Ha ha. The location on the Breeze and Vista is good though and I like the Thermal Suites area so okay but don't count on anything else promised by marketing.

The ritual is there not being one and everyone asking what it is supposed to be, duh!

We didn't get anything special for our Cloud 9 balcony on Sunshine that I would call ritualistic. Didn't see any chalk-drawn pentagrams anywhere at least... 😆 When we went to tour the spa, they of course tied to pitch buying services and stuff, and then gave us a free jar of scrub with itty-bitty scrub pad. Heck, our cabin didn't even have the bathrobes or slippers in it like the cabin description said and we had to get them from our steward...