Manhattan to EWR, best way?

Lois R

Hello friends😀I am cruising from Quebec to NYC and will be flying home from Newark. Ship will be in Manhattan. 

I have never used Uber......don't fall out of your chairs please LOL.....we have a company here called Ztrip. Same theory.

I have used them......but in this case, I am considering a car service. Which ones are recommended? Carmel? And I cannot remember the other one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hello friends😀I am cruising from Quebec to NYC and will be flying home from Newark. Ship will be in Manhattan. 

I have never used Uber......don't fall out of your chairs please LOL.....we have a company here called Ztrip. Same theory.

I have used them......but in this case, I am considering a car service. Which ones are recommended? Carmel? And I cannot remember the other one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Carmel and Dial 7 are the two most frequently mentioned car services on this forum. You can also take a NY City yellow medallion taxi to EWR. EWR is the only place in NJ that a NY City taxi is required to take you. The fare would be the metered amount plus a $17.50 surcharge. plus tolls and tip.

3 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Carmel and Dial 7 are the two most frequently mentioned car services on this forum. You can also take a NY City yellow medallion taxi to EWR. EWR is the only place in NJ that a NY City taxi is required to take you. The fare would be the metered amount plus a $17.50 surcharge. plus tolls and tip.

Thank you for the quick and detailed reply😀