Voyagers Club Perks - 1 Diamond and 1 Non-Dia Member traveling together

Aeroplex

Hi, 

I have the Diamond membership and the person travelling with me has the classic status. We have a Fantastica Cabin. 

I know the rules for the speciality restaurant, that we both can have a lunch or dinner. 

How is it about the Aurea Spa (1 hour visit)? 

And how will the Voyagers Club Points be splitted? Only to my account? 

Thanks

Edited by Aeroplex

• Aeroplex changed the title to Voyagers Club Perks - 1 Diamond and 1 Non-Dia Member traveling together
18 minutes ago, sidari said:

I think only you will be allowed in the Spa and you will get the points.

Hi, David:  For the points, isn't it dependent on who is the primary?  When we did two separate reservations for a B2B this year, I switched DW and I around for week 2.  I got the bulk of the points for week one and she got the lion's share for week two.  I think you are right on the spa as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAGR said:

Hi, David:  For the points, isn't it dependent on who is the primary?  When we did two separate reservations for a B2B this year, I switched DW and I around for week 2.  I got the bulk of the points for week one and she got the lion's share for week two.  I think you are right on the spa as well. 

Hi John, In your case then yes that works but on a one week cruise I don't think they will split the bill to share the points so as you say whoever pays the final bill will get the points for the spend.

3 minutes ago, sidari said:

Hi John, In your case then yes that works but on a one week cruise I don't think they will split the bill to share the points so as you say whoever pays the final bill will get the points for the spend.

Thats unfortunate, because I have way over 10000 points^^ So a little bit wasted.

12 minutes ago, Aeroplex said:

Thats unfortunate, because I have way over 10000 points^^ So a little bit wasted.

Well, you could have your co-traveller get the bulk of the points to try and boost their advancement.

Just now, JAGR said:

Well, you could have your co-traveller get the bulk of the points to try and boost their advancement.

Shall I send an e-Mail MSC that all the points shall be credited to my co-traveller?

Edited by Aeroplex

12 minutes ago, Aeroplex said:

Shall I send an e-Mail MSC that all the points shall be credited to my co-traveller?

You can do it on board.  As Sidari pointed out the points go to the cardholder that settles the bill on board.  Keep in mind you and your roommate will still get your base points (for length of cruise and experience.  The points we are talking about would be the ones for charges on your account.

• Like 1

Onboard charges are made to the stateroom, not the passenger. Each stateroom only registers one credit card. If you find that a venue -- like maybe a shop? I don't know because we've never bought anything from a shop onboard -- that accepts credit cards instead of cruise cards, then that would be different. But then there would be no points credited to a Voyager Club account at all.

4 hours ago, Aeroplex said:

As others have said above, the points for the cruise booking and any pre booked spending will be divided equally between both parties on the booking. Who ever registers their card for the final cabin bill, once on board will receive the additional onboard points. 

• Thanks 1