Military OB Credit offer question

atabs12

Hello,

I was recently verified through Princess for the OBC military promotion. It states it shows up under profile online. I cant find it though? Will it take a while to post there? 
I also have a current booking and the OBC was not applied as of now. Does anyone have any insights on the time frame? TIA

54 minutes ago, atabs12 said:

=Does anyone have any insights on the time frame? =

I just went through this. I got the verification email and was really expecting something from Princess letting me know that it was posted. Never got any email. Finally, I went spelunking after a week of waiting. It actually took about 4 days from verification to posting on my account. You can look at your travel summary document, scroll down, more down, almost there. In a section called "Invoice" you should see a line item named "Military Benefits".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once it is issued it can also be viewed by going to the Cruise Personalizer, select the Payments button and at the bottom under Credits the MOBC is displayed there. When checking cruise prices mine is also automatically shown in the online pricing summary.

98C6CD58-2680-4528-8C6E-FABD28F8B3CB.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, atabs12 said:

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful answers. I found were to look for  it. So far no OBC has posted to my account. I will give till next week then contact Princess again if  I dont see the OBC by then

I hope it shows up quickly...two good things to know about the military OBC:

1) it is refundable so if you don't use it you can have it as cash if it is less than $25 or credit to your card if it is more

2) it should automatically show up every time you sail with Princess in the future once you have done this (you don't have to reapply each time you cruise)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

I hope it shows up quickly...two good things to know about the military OBC:

1) it is refundable so if you don't use it you can have it as cash if it is less than $25 or credit to your card if it is more

2) it should automatically show up every time you sail with Princess in the future once you have done this (you don't have to reapply each time you cruise)

Has Princess finally gotten rid of sending you a check (in 6-8 weeks) if any excess refundable OBC (over $25) is remaining in your account at the end of your cruise? That would be great!

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Has Princess finally gotten rid of sending you a check (in 6-8 weeks) if any excess refundable OBC (over $25) is remaining in your account at the end of your cruise? That would be great!

oh, I realize I am not certain...they only time we haven't spent it all was this past cruise on the Sapphire, the woman at the CS desk told me it would go on the CC (however she failed to tell me about the 'if it was over $25 part'...just told me I could either get it back the morning we disembarked or it would go to my CC) but they had so many new crew that she might have not actually known...the final invoice before I got our cash back said it "would be forwarded by mail"...I guess I should have left it at, you will get it back some day, some way...sorry about that!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, travelin.sisters said:

oh, I realize I am not certain...they only time we haven't spent it all was this past cruise on the Sapphire, the woman at the CS desk told me it would go on the CC (however she failed to tell me about the 'if it was over $25 part'...just told me I could either get it back the morning we disembarked or it would go to my CC) but they had so many new crew that she might have not actually known...the final invoice before I got our cash back said it "would be forwarded by mail"...I guess I should have left it at, you will get it back some day, some way...sorry about that!

No problem. But you did get my hopes up there for a second! 😂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, travelin.sisters said:

They always say that. Another myth that "they always say"...no MDR open for lunch on embarkation day.

Watch the mail.

• Like 1