Himalayan Bridge - clothing and footwear?

luvavacation

If we decided to do the Himalayan Bridge course, what type of shoes are required (closes toe like gym shoes, or sandals with secure ankle straps ok?).  

Also, clothing requirements?  Is a tank top and shorts ok or does it have to be long pants and t-shirt?

On 10/12/2022 at 12:46 PM, svmodi said:

Is the Himalayan Bridge course complimentary or is there an add-on cost?

It's complimentary and quite fun.  You just need to sign a waiver and you will be fitted with a nice bracelet. From then on, you just go to the entrance and the attendants will see you up with the harness.

I saw another post where someone asked about clothing and footwear.  Clothing is not an issue.  I saw people in bathing suits.  As to footwear, proper shoes should be worn, as some obstacles are simply ropes, such that I don't thing flip-flops or bare feet are the best.  I did not see users using those solutions, not did I see any pictograms requiring shoes.  Just a personal comment.

The water slides are also complimentary.

There are 3 slides.  2 require a float (either a donut, or a 2-person float).  1st slide is longer and slower, 2nd slide is shorter and faster.  They start on the same platform, up a couple flights of steps.

A 3rd slide starts a bit higher, and it is used without a float.  It is narrower, and almost all in the dark.  It lasts maybe 10-12 seconds and one gets deposited quite fast is a giant bowl.  From there, you use a stairway to get back down.  Nice little thrill.

Same waiver/bracelet as I mentioned in previous post.