Carnival Splendor - Australian prices for drinks and wine packages in October 2022?

I'm booked on the first cruise for Carnival Luminosa ex Brisbane on 6 November and, as a guide, would like to know what the current drinks and wine package prices are for the Carnival Splendor.  According to what I have found out so far, the Cheers drinks packages is currently Au$119 per person per day.  Yes Au$119!!  Is that correct? I don't want to pay that so want to know what I can expect to pay for drinks and wine packages on board.

30 minutes ago, cruisecrazyaussie said:

I'm booked on the first cruise for Carnival Luminosa ex Brisbane on 6 November and, as a guide, would like to know what the current drinks and wine package prices are for the Carnival Splendor.  According to what I have found out so far, the Cheers drinks packages is currently Au$119 per person per day.  Yes Au$119!!  Is that correct? I don't want to pay that so want to know what I can expect to pay for drinks and wine packages on board.

I'm on the first Luminosa cruise too, so I have been following a lot of posts over at FB. Not sure about wine packages but the cocktails are around $16 and $17 each. Some bottles of wine for under $40.

On 10/7/2022 at 4:50 PM, CDaze71 said:

I'm on the first Luminosa cruise too, so I have been following a lot of posts over at FB. Not sure about wine packages but the cocktails are around $16 and $17 each. Some bottles of wine for under $40.

$ 16 or $17 😮 that was the price of a 1L sprits last time i was in Vila.... but can go without a $17:50 kabab....***** ....

$12:50 greasy chips Cairns 🤷‍♂️

20220910_232310.thumb.jpg.a4211b5064605ce9313136965ad81167.jpg

Thanks for the responses.  Yesterday I found the link below which details the current October 2022 Australian drinks prices on the Carnival Splendor. Beers mostly $8.50-$9.50 and cocktails mostly $16-$17.  Only one photo including wine prices  - from $33 a bottle for an Australian Chardonnay.  Can't find anything yet on the 'Cruise the Vineyards' wine package.

Does Carnival add a service charge to drinks?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpYlvqkyxs

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zoedutt said:

I was wondering as the drinks were so expensive, maybe the service charge is included. 

Would be rolled into the price for sure.  I thought the prices were average for run of the mill cruise lines.  What you would pay in a decent restaurant...eg $8 or $9 a beer, $10 to $12 a glass of vino.

Edited by NSWP