Voyager of the Seas - Connecting Balcony and Interior at rear of ship

aururab

I just noticed the Voyager of the Seas has a connecting 4B balcony to a 4V interior at the rear of the ship. 

Considering booking this instead of one cabin for 4, but have only cruised a handful times, and we are worried about the motion and possible noise at the back of the ship. 

Can anyone give us any advice on this? Thanks so much!

I was looking at the adjoining aft Balcony and Interior cabins shown below, but I'm worried about whether there is more vibrations/noise from the engine than the mid ship deck 9 cabins I currently have reserved. 

image.thumb.png.4288a3fea81366b3692a49d09da45016.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Get a balcony and an inside across the hall mid ship.

Our kids are only 10 and 6 - they are not quite comfortable enough to be in their own cabin without an interior door. 

We always book at the back of the ship, I've never noticed excessive movement. What I can say is that if you've forgotten something in your cabin, it's a long walk! I don't really mind it because I need the exercise, but back when I traveled with kids it would have made my life a bit more chaotic. 

17 hours ago, aururab said:

I just noticed the Voyager of the Seas has a connecting 4B balcony to a 4V interior at the rear of the ship. 

Considering booking this instead of one cabin for 4, but have only cruised a handful times, and we are worried about the motion and possible noise at the back of the ship. 

Can anyone give us any advice on this? Thanks so much!

I would 100% book two cabins over 1. Having the extra space and bathroom alone is worth is it. Motion on this size of ship even all the way aft is not bad. As for noise, being between decks of cabins is key.  

On 10/7/2022 at 11:21 PM, aururab said:

Our kids are only 10 and 6 - they are not quite comfortable enough to be in their own cabin without an interior door. 

We used to book those cabins when our kids were young and really loved them, just 1 thing to keep in mind is that the cabins do not have a sofa just a chair, as the door that connect them is where the sofa generally is.  But they are great cabins, and we never really felt more movement.

Thanks everyone! 

When it was all said and done, moving from our quad mid ship Balcony to the aft balcony + interior cabin only cost $150 more! I kept thinking there must be something wrong with it for that price! ha 

• Like 1