Age requirements for booking?

Illbcruzn4life

How old do you have to be to book a cruise on MSC? If it’s the same as the other cruise lines is it possible to book my 20 year old grandson and his gf next door to my cabin, or would i need to book my grandson in my cabin and book a second cabin with my wife and grandsons girlfriend?

TIA

11 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

How old do you have to be to book a cruise on MSC? If it’s the same as the other cruise lines is it possible to book my 20 year old grandson and his gf next door to my cabin, or would i need to book my grandson in my cabin and book a second cabin with my wife and grandsons girlfriend?

TIA

Just be aware that unlike other cruise lines, MSC does not issue extra cabin keys for those who book this way and want to change onboard.  EM

7 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Tyvm. That was going to be my next question. Lol

that causes a little problem. Lol

thanks again for the replies

There might be a workaround, depending on what class ship you are on.  If you are on a ship that also offers the bracelets (I had one on Seaside), the tw people who wish to switch places could each get a bracelet, trade them, and use them on,y to access the cabin.  EM

4 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

There might be a workaround, depending on what class ship you are on.  If you are on a ship that also offers the bracelets (I had one on Seaside), the tw people who wish to switch places could each get a bracelet, trade them, and use them on,y to access the cabin.  EM

4 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Interesting and ty again. I have no idea about MSC or how they do things. We are probably booking the Merviglia. No idea if they use bracelets on that ship.

On 10/8/2022 at 1:53 AM, Illbcruzn4life said:

TIA

When I booked last week, I tried putting my 4 kids in one room and it let me! The oldest will have just turned 20. After booking their cabin, I booked the adjoining cabin for my husband and I, but it will be nice not to have to switch room keys around.

I made sure I knew what cabins I was going to reserve before booking the first one.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:12 PM, momof4blessings said:

When I booked last week, I tried putting my 4 kids in one room and it let me! The oldest will have just turned 20. After booking their cabin, I booked the adjoining cabin for my husband and I, but it will be nice not to have to switch room keys around.

I made sure I knew what cabins I was going to reserve before booking the first one.

ty for your input. We will see what happens when we pull the trigger and book. (fingers crossed)

• Like 1