Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

On the plus side I turned Diamond Plus on this voyage 😂 

Now I really don’t need a drink package any more !  Like EVER and 30% off on beverage package makes it cheaper to buy it onboard unless the price falls below $69.99 per day but again wasted on me 😂 

9B5B14C4-7BD3-4EC5-AB2D-8799858CAA34.jpeg

FYI - the letter is incorrect for amount off internet package.  It's $51.98 off.

Did they auto upgrade you to D+ or did you talk to the LA to manually upgrade?

3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

FYI - the letter is incorrect for amount off internet package.  It's $51.98 off.

I was taking to the Diamond Lounge concierge and they passed the information along and on turnaround day my key was updated!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

On this voyage it’s better to use the days … because day 1 no Wi-Fi for me, day 2 I use a day, day 3 PortCanaveral I use cell, Day 4 CocoCay so  technically I don’t need it until late and I can share it into the next day which is Nassau. Then I buy 2 days worth.  Wi-Fi at a “bargain” 😂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

All good … I blame the internet and rather have that upset me.. I went and did something else lol 😂 it was the last day so I figure I would catch up the following day but disembarkation/ embarkation was a mess 

Glad to see you're back. I have to admit I was getting a bit concerned too. The laundry hypothesis was fine for one day but the hours were beginning to add up! 🙃 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thanks so much… not to worry the food will continue to flow… I am on my way to Windjammer now 😂 

There are so many dessert choices in the WJ on the Oasis class ships. And I seem to remember Adventure having tons too. On Anthem and Odyssey the desserts were relegated into two little corner sections with a paltry number of choices. As a dessert lover I was disappointed on those two ships.

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Glad to see you're back. I have to admit I was getting a bit concerned too. The laundry hypothesis was fine for one day but the hours were beginning to add up! 🙃 

So sorry about the delay and I appreciate the concern!  Much much love!  I wish there is a Wi-Fi insufficiency button I can press 😂… it was just loading loading loading and won’t let me do a thing … let’s keep the fingers crossed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

There are so many dessert choices in the WJ on the Oasis class ships. And I seem to remember Adventure having tons too. On Anthem and Odyssey the desserts were relegated into two little corner sections with a paltry number of choices. As a dessert lover I was disappointed on those two ships.

Again not the biggest fan of the Quantum or the Quantum Plus ships … that being said I will be on the Anthem in March … fun 😆 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Again not the biggest fan of the Quantum or the Quantum Plus ships … that being said I will be on the Anthem in March … fun 😆 

Come and join us on Anthem's 23rd of April sailing. It's 8 nights with a "bonus" stop in Miami and the prices are ridiculously low.

• Like 2

Hi @BennyBrun! We just got off the ship on Sunday and I was disappointed to see that they didn't have any of the model ships in the shop the week we sailed. I have collected a model from each cruise I've been on and this would have been #19!!! 

Did you happen to notice if they had them in stock this week? I was going to reach out to concierge and see if I could arrange to purchase one remotely.

Thanks so much - I hope you're enjoying your last week & having slightly better weather than the prior week 🙂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Come and join us on Anthem's 23rd of April sailing. It's 8 nights with a "bonus" stop in Miami and the prices are ridiculously low.

Ooooh I would love to but I will be on the Oasis of the Seas that week.  Bummer!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanScrim said:

Hi @BennyBrun! We just got off the ship on Sunday and I was disappointed to see that they didn't have any of the model ships in the shop the week we sailed. I have collected a model from each cruise I've been on and this would have been #19!!! 

Did you happen to notice if they had them in stock this week? I was going to reach out to concierge and see if I could arrange to purchase one remotely.

Thanks so much - I hope you're enjoying your last week & having slightly better weather than the prior week 🙂 

I am sorry to hear that… yikes.  I will stop by the shop later tonight or tomorrow night to check it out.  Today is Port Canaveral and tomorrow is CoCoCay so they have weird hours at the shops.

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I am sorry but I will be floating around Harmony/Symphony/Anthem/Oasis from 2/23-4/23.

And very nice it sounds too! :classic_biggrin: 

And, of course, I will be joining you virtually! 

I have not been on Symphony yet. Need to rectify that as soon as I can! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

And very nice it sounds too! :classic_biggrin: 

And, of course, I will be joining you virtually! 

I have not been on Symphony yet. Need to rectify that as soon as I can! :classic_laugh:

Yes you must rectify that situation immediately and be on the Symphony.  And if you are not doing UDP make sure you sign up for traditional dinning.  That is key!

• Like 1