Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Wow! Another from BennyBrun! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

BennyBrun was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Come along for 3 weeks of virtual cruising on the Oasis of the Seas!  You got questions about the ship I will probably have an answer from someone onboard 😆 

09A85A0B-186B-4683-93B8-336BD344CB39.jpeg

• Like 15

Embarkation Day

I think this will be my first “normal” cruise since the restart because the crew will no longer be wearing masks if they don’t want to … they still had to when I disembarked on 10/1 from Symphony of the Seas.  It’s also going to be weird because its 43 degrees here this morning…it’s going to be chilly and windy when we go under the bridge… I think I might wait to see what the weather is like next week 😆 for the sail away before I venture out there!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Maierkai said:

So excited for living virtually through you for the next three weeks! We will be on Oasis in February 🙂

love Benny lives!!

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for coming along!!  It’s going to be interesting… I have done two weeks before but never three so it will be an adjustment since it’s the exact same itinerary … GroundHog Day!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Londyana said:

I have been waiting for this one! Following along! Can't wait for all of your wonderful pictures and wanderings! Have fun "waldo"

Thanks so much!  I might try to get someone to take a picture with me blending in the crowd to see if any one can spot Waldo 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Benny is back on Oasis -- wish I was there with you. Following along.

mac_tlc

How was your trip on the Oasis?  I will be on here for 3 weeks… so plenty of time to explore every nook on the ship 😂 

6 hours ago, matj2000 said:

Not necessary 

Someone just did live review on the Oasis.

Thanks anyway

How rude!

everyone’s perception is different! 
Thanks OP for taking the time to give us your view 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deeliteful said:

How rude!

everyone’s perception is different! 
Thanks OP for taking the time to give us your view 

It truly amazes me how rude some people can be on this site. (not you obviously)  Dont want to read the live review than dont. The rest of intend to enjoy it. Why would people take the time out of their lives to even respond to a thread like that?

Looking forward to this review. It will take me all the way up to my sailing on Allure on the 29th. Have a blast!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2