Willdra's Silent Carnival Sunshine Sept. 17-22 Review

willdra

3 hours ago, willdra said:

Not a crackhead on a street corner! 😂😂😂 I’m gonna have to borrow that one!! 🤣🤣 LOL 

I used to live in Midtown Atlanta and have been down Bankhead MANY times! I've seen many a crackhead on a corner (and someone else on the corner if you're going doing Fulton Industrial lol)

We just got home from the Valor on Thursday of last week and I'm already looking for my next cruise. My eight year old is dying to go on one (we took her when she was 14 months and 3 years old, but even though she pretends like she remembers them, she don't! LOL), so looking for one over fall break next year. Was thinking of doing the Sunrise out of Miami on her 5 day voyage, but now you have me thinking of sailing out of Charleston before Carnival stops cruising from there! And the Sunshine looks like a wonderful ship! Lots to consider! 

Thanks again for taking us along with you! It's always an amazing and LOL funny ride! I may have missed it from other reviews, but I see W is a Bengals fan. Is he from the Cincinnati area? We live just on the other side of the Ohio River from Cincinnati in the wonderful Bluegrass State! 

Can't wait to read about your time on the Vista! That was the last ship we took the kiddo on! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 5:13 PM, willdra said:

Thank you!! I can’t wait to tell y’all about it! Leaving from TX hits different. All good. But different. 😉

When or will you do a review of Vista?  I’ve been hoping and praying for another Willdra and W review 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, josieallen said:

When or will you do a review of Vista?  I’ve been hoping and praying for another Willdra and W review 

Awwwww thanks for asking! I will start on that review this week. Had to get past Thanksgiving and our anniversary, which is today.♥️ 😍😍♥️

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MeMetwo said:

Happy anniversary!  You’re an awesome couple. Wish we were  neighbors. I’d be laughing all day at your antics. ❤️😊

Thank you!! I promise that you would never be bored or ashy if you lived by me! 😆😆😆

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I am so glad I found your review, even though I am late seeing it ! I love the way you write and you make people feel as though they know you . Thanks for taking the time to do this. I hope m’y husband and I meet you someday on a ship ! You have a great sense of humor !!

• Like 1

Just came across your review today. 

1. You are totally adorable and incredibly entertaining. Thank you

2. Dental Floss. I have an obsession/addiction to it. I totally relate to your thankful prayers about it.

3. Shrimp and Grits. Love it! And am willing to pay the $6 for it. Love me some grits.

4. Night time prayers. You inspire me to be thankful for all the things.

I will look for more of your reviews and would be thrilled if our paths crossed one day.

Thanks for the smiles, the laughs, and the good info!

Keep being your fabulous self!

• Haha 1