Does Odyssey of the Seas have Central Park and Boardwalk?

bonniew88

I've sailed on Harmony, Oasis and Symphony.  Booked on Odyssey thinking it would also have Central Park but I just checked deck plans and don't see it.

That's the most attractive feature of the big ships.  Does Odyssey have Central Park and Boardwalk?

6 minutes ago, bonniew88 said:

I've sailed on Harmony, Oasis and Symphony.  Booked on Odyssey thinking it would also have Central Park but I just checked deck plans and don't see it.

That's the most attractive feature of the big ships.  Does Odyssey have Central Park and Boardwalk?

no, those features are Oasis class only.  Odyssey is Quantum class

Edited by Ourusualbeach

6 minutes ago, bonniew88 said:

No.

It does not have either

No Central Park or Boardwalk.  

It does have the Mall of America.  Quantum class has to be my least favorite.  Have done Anthem and Odyssey and going back on Odyssey this weekend only because of the itinerary.  Walking around those ships makes me feel like I am at the mall.  Shops that I have no interest in going in.  Restaurants that feel like a food court instead of fine dining.  No outside windows to let you know you are on a ship.

Oasis class is my favorite because it has Central Park.

Edited by Arubamoose
Addition
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arubamoose said:

It does have the Mall of America.  Quantum class has to be my least favorite.  Have done Anthem and Odyssey and going back on Odyssey this weekend only because of the itinerary.  Walking around those ships makes me feel like I am at the mall.  Shops that I have no interest in going in.  Restaurants that feel like a food court instead of fine dining.  No outside windows to let you know you are on a ship.

100% agree. Least favorite. It was like they pieced it together. Oasis class for the win!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arubamoose said:

Honestly prefer the Esplanade on Odyssey to the Promenade on Oasis. I like the two levels.

CP is just a good way to get from forward to aft. Unless it's raining😉