Single cabins on Celebrity Edge

TravelerK

Has anyone stayed in one of the single cabins on the Celebrity Edge?  Do they have sofas?  I'm booked in one, but I definitely need a cabin with a sofa.  I'm trying to decide whether to switch to a "regular" cabin.  

12 hours ago, TravelerK said:

Has anyone stayed in one of the single cabins on the Celebrity Edge?  Do they have sofas?  I'm booked in one, but I definitely need a cabin with a sofa.  I'm trying to decide whether to switch to a "regular" cabin.  

Hi "K"! With EM's help I found this video of one of the Infinity Balcony cabins. It does not have a sofa (it has a club chair inside and looks like two chairs "outside". Here you go:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TravelerK said:

Has anyone stayed in one of the single cabins on the Celebrity Edge? 

Hi again! I watched the rest of the video and thought THAT IS REALLY COOL!

No sofa, but if you close the black-out blinds and turn the "verandah" chairs around, you have a semi-separate sitting area as well as the club chair on the desk side. Hey you know, I could stay in this room with my husband! if they would let us but they wouldn't of course. We CAN pack very lightly, as staying in a 19" travel trailer will teach you.

22 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Hi again! I watched the rest of the video and thought THAT IS REALLY COOL!

No sofa, but if you close the black-out blinds and turn the "verandah" chairs around, you have a semi-separate sitting area as well as the club chair on the desk side. Hey you know, I could stay in this room with my husband! if they would let us but they wouldn't of course. We CAN pack very lightly, as staying in a 19" travel trailer will teach you.

Thanks.  I've seen that video, and there clearly is no sofa.  I'm in cabin 6216.  When I talked to someone at Celebrity, she said that 6216 does have a sofa.  And later I did a live chat with someone else, and she also checked and said that 6216 does have a sofa.  But after seeing the video, I don't really trust what Celebrity is telling me.  

1 hour ago, TravelerK said:

Thanks.  I've seen that video, and there clearly is no sofa.  I'm in cabin 6216.  

Hi K,

What EM said: There are 16 photos of 6216 on cruisedeckplans.com and it is exactly like the cabin in the video (rather the mirror-image left for right) of 6141. No sofa. 

Good luck finding the perfect room!

8 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Hi K,

What EM said: There are 16 photos of 6216 on cruisedeckplans.com and it is exactly like the cabin in the video (rather the mirror-image left for right) of 6141. No sofa. 

Good luck finding the perfect room!

Thanks!  I appreciate all your help.  I also don't like that the balcony doesn't have lounge type chairs, just regular sit-up-straight types of chairs.