Liberty of the Seas - Suite Lounge Coffee

LuCruise

We will have access to the Suite lounge when on Liberty of the Seas.  Is the coffee machine available all day?  Or only in the evenings before/after dinner?  

Am thinking of purchasing the coffee card, but then maybe it's not needed if we already have nice coffee available.  (On the flip side, not sure if the lounge is far out of the way that it's better to just purchase the coffee card, which is not a lot of money anyways).

4 hours ago, LuCruise said:

Am thinking of purchasing the coffee card, but then maybe it's not needed if we already have nice coffee available.

Try it out the first day to see if you like the SL coffee and then only consider getting the card after you ask the barista how many punches for each of your favorite beverage - the coffee card is the same price on board as in the planner.

Biker, who has been told by some that the specialty coffee is worth the premium over the SL/DL coffee.

27 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Try it out the first day to see if you like the SL coffee and then only consider getting the card after you ask the barista how many punches for each of your favorite beverage - the coffee card is the same price on board as in the planner.

Biker, who has been told by some that the specialty coffee is worth the premium over the SL/DL coffee.

Thanks!  Good idea.  Our cruise is short though so may be worthwhile to just buy it if we think we want the card.  Good to know that the specialty coffee is better than the lounge.  Guess the card also gives us the option of the frozen and ice coffees.  

Yeah, I've heard that sometimes they will double punch if not getting the smallest size.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

No way in hell would I pay money when I get the machine for free but to each his own. Everyone has their own values and preferences, no judgment.

I'm admittedly frugal and not incredibly picky about my coffee but the cappuccino (my specialty coffee of choice) from the machine tastes just fine to me. I generally have 3 every morning.

I do enjoy whatever the iced coffee drink is I've gotten from Cafe Promenade when killing off D vouchers on turnaround/disembarkation morning but not enough to pay for it.

This is one of the things I like about the way Celebrity does their bookings.  All Suites get the Deluxe Beverage Package, unless you specifically book a cruise only fare, and so all the speciality coffee's are free.  They also have a wonderful coffee machine in their suite lounge.