Side to side transportation

LPut714

Going on the Odyssey of the Seas next March 25 till April 2 and then getting on the Celebrity Beyond from April 2 till the 9th

I believe we will have to go from terminal 18 to terminal 25. Is this walkable? Or are we better just doing Uber

Thanks

We will be on Odyssey TA from Oct 31 till Nov 13 and board Caribbean Princess on the same day. We believe we have to go from Terminal 18 to Terminal 2. Is it walkable? It will be great if Royal will provide a shuttle for us but I don't think so as we are sailing on other cruise line, Princess. Anyone have experiences to share? Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

We will be on Odyssey TA from Oct 31 till Nov 13 and board Caribbean Princess on the same day. We believe we have to go from Terminal 18 to Terminal 2. Is it walkable? It will be great if Royal will provide a shuttle for us but I don't think so as we are sailing on other cruise line, Princess. Anyone have experiences to share? Thanks in advance.

Take a taxi.