Solo Veranda cabin.

Rob02766

I just booked a solo veranda cabin for March 2024 on Celebrity Edge. They had a deal for drinks all prepaid tips and unlimited internet. Has  anyone had this type of cabin. I will be going on Celebrity for the first time this May 2023 on the equinox 

10 hours ago, Rob02766 said:

I just booked a solo veranda cabin for March 2024 on Celebrity Edge. They had a deal for drinks all prepaid tips and unlimited internet. Has  anyone had this type of cabin. I will be going on Celebrity for the first time this May 2023 on the equinox 

Which cruise are you on?  We got a single veranda cabin on the 13th March 2024 cruise for our son. We’re in a sunset veranda on the same cruise. 

I’ve been in this solo cabin on Edge and Apex and will be again on Edge in three weeks.  I really enjoy the cabin.  After my first sailing I ordered a couple of soft sided packing cubes from Amazon.  Maybe $8 to $10 each.  I put clothes in those since there isn’t much drawer space. Keeps the room neat and orderly and I don’t have to go into my suitcase under the bed to fetch clothes each day.  It works well!  Enjoy!