Fully Vaccinated - Mixed Vaccine - Pfizer & Moderna

Has anyone sailed recently with mixed vaccine series with one dose of Pfizer and one dose of Moderna?  Back in June 2022, Royal's website stated that mixed vaccines were accepted but I do not see that language online anymore.  We sailed with Celebrity in July with no issues for an Alaskan cruise.  Will we have a problem with a Royal cruise in 2 weeks for a Bahamas cruise?

Mixed Vaccine - Royal - 6-16-22.JPG

The language is there just reworded

To be considered fully vaccinated by the countries we visit:

A guest is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the required number of doses in their vaccine series have been fully administered (e.g. 2 shots of Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc., or 1 shot of Johnson & Johnson). Vaccines must be approved for use by the country they are sailing from.

We strongly recommend that fully vaccinated guests     also get a booster dose when they become eligible to do so.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all the feedback.  We are going to bring Covid tests with us just in case.  My concern is whether or not we would be considered fully vaccinated and if we would need to test.  The wording of 2 shots could be interpreted as 2 shots of the same vaccine or 2 shots of any of the approved vaccines.  The previous verbiage for mixed vaccines was more clear.

26 minutes ago, MaddyandMax said:

Just got off the Oasis on Sunday.   My entire family is mixed vaccinated.  There was no problem.  This is my second cruise since covid.  A lot of countries (Canada for example) have mixed vaccines.

That is great to hear.  Thank you.

No issues. When I went for the latest booster it was a different company from all the other shots. NO PROBLEM

The past few cruises, (and boarded Serenade a few days ago) no one even cared to see a vac card. They simply asked if I was vaccinated. 

m