Advice on booking 2 rooms for 5 people on Paradise

crazytrain486

You could always book two connecting rooms, but not all ships have connecting interior rooms. The challenge with connecting rooms is that they tend to be a bit noisier than other rooms as sound travels through the door more easily.

Given that you're booking two rooms for 5 adults, I'd recommend getting a bit bigger of a room for whichever room is going to have 3 adults in them. On my last cruise, I walked by a bunch of rooms with doors open while being cleaned and noticed the ones with the bunk beds seemed more than cramped. 

As the other commenter noted, the 3 that don't will need to be on the same room reservation so they don't have to purchase cheers (if the others want to).

Could you get two rooms that face each other (i.e. one balcony or oceanview and an interior)? That way y'all are close without being literally on top of each other?

edit: seems like paradise has connecting interior rooms per cruisecritic deck plans

Edited by notscb
see edit

Have had multi rooms on paradise with a large family gathering. We did not get connecting rooms. They were ocean view. Some of our adult children are louder and perhaps messier. We had no problem meeting in hallways and knocking on doors. 

Just my 2cents

• Like 1

All of the connecting insides I am seeing are 2/2, none are 3/2.  The best insides are the ten new ones on deck 14.  Third bed is a couch, no uppers on the walls.  Loads of space.  They probably book fast.  Might be a little noise, depending on what they are doing on the sun deck above.  EM