Sorry…Rant about poor customer service from celebrity air…need an email to give feedback…

njpln

Wow. So not impressed by customer service at Celebrity air. 

It was easy enough to book 10 months ago.  Clearly they are trained to take reservations. And there was no huge discount like we had with other cruise lines….

We leave in 5 weeks.   Two weeks ago we received a notice that there was a schedule change and that they would get to it ASAP. Nothing has happened and the schedule changes were major, (we have one leg out at 3 o’clock one day and the second leg is out at 9 PM the next day).  So clearly we want that first flight to be corrected. Just move the first flight to the next day, the airline does it free of charge because the the major schedule change.  ( I already confirmed with the airline even though the travel agency pretends there is a fee as they state in their email). Well it’s not so easy with this travel agency.

I called today and basically talked to the three agents who have little ability to do anything. They told me they are not allowed to call the airline. Not only that, but they said could not even find the same flight the next day in the same class.  I had to go on the airline website and bring up the information and tell them how many seats were still available.  

One agent wrote up a case and told me it would take 5 days to resolve.  I am just glad I didn’t wait longer.  I have no confidence that anybody would’ve done anything. I just hope they will get it right when they finally fix it.

Its not possible to talk to anyone in schedule changes. It makes me wonder why anyone would use them a second time.  We certainly won’t.  I want to write Celebrity because they brag about the level of quality, but it doesn’t extend to their travel agent. Trying to find an email the CEO, when I called Celebrity  they just put me on hold, and then told me there was no email…not for customer service or the CEO.

any advice is appreciated…

30 minutes ago, njpln said:

and then told me there was no email…not for customer service or the CEO.

That’s just silly. Of course they have email addresses. I posted Lisa’s for you. I bet if you email her directly you’ll get this corrected in no time. Good luck. 🙂